The Cavapoo Club (TCC) Forum and Membership Terms and Conditions
3. TCC proprietary rights, disclaimer of warranties, indemnities, limitations of liability and miscellaneous provisions shall survive any termination of your membership of the forum.
4. You agree and guarantee that any information you place upon the forum is original to you and does not infringe the copyright or any other rights of any other person.
5. TCC does not claim any rights of ownerships over the content you place upon the forum. You retain all ownership rights to the content you place upon the forum. However, you will allow the TCC to use that content.
6. By providing content you agree that TCC may use it, copy it and make any part of it available on the site, other internet sites or other communications mediums, or any other means of communication in any format.
7. You grant TCC a non exclusive world wide irrevocable licence to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, alter, store, sell and sublicense the content you place upon the forum for such purposes as TCC may require in its absolute discretion.
or acting on your behalf.
and conditions and are incorporated into these terms.
10. Without prejudice to the generality of clauses 5, 6 and 7 above, personal information you are asked to supply or that you supply voluntarily as part of registration or use of the forum will be used by TCC and its subcontractors, employees, agents and advisors to administer your membership or application for membership, to make decisions about whether the content you post to the forum should be accepted, rejected or used and TCC may also at its sole discretion disclose this information to the Police, regulatory bodies, any relevant third party, or any legal advisors in connection with any alleged criminal offence or suspected breach of these terms by you or otherwise, where required by law.
11. Personal information you supply, together with the content you post to the forum and your application data will be seen by other users of the forum and you shall only provide information you are happy to be seen in this way.
12. By agreeing to these terms and using the forum you agree to any personal information held by TCC about you being used as set out above.
14. TCC reserves the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue the forum or any part of it at any time without notice or liability to you. TCC is entitled to suspend or terminate your membership of the forum or access to any part of the forum at any time if you are in breach of any of these terms or the forum rules and you agree that TCC shall have no liability to you in that event.
15. You may terminate your membership of the forum at any time for any reason by notifying TCC accordingly. These terms remain in full force and effect, not withstanding termination of your membership of the forum.
16. The forum and the information posted to it in whatever form are provided “as is” and on “as available” basis without any representation, endorsement or warranty of any kind, including but not limited to implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for particular purpose, non infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. TCC will endeavour to use all reasonable care and effort to make the forum available to you at all times. However, you acknowledge that the forum is provided over the internet and so the quality and availability of the forum may be affected by factors outside TCC’s reasonable control. TCC is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, providers, computer
equipment or software or failure of any e-mail or forum application on account of technical problems or congestion on the internet, traffic lines or at any website or any combination of these things or any other matter beyond the reasonable control of TCC. TCC makes no guarantees that the forum will be available for use or error free, or uninterrupted, or that defects on the forum will be corrected.
17. TCC does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of any of the content of the forum or the reliability of any of the information displayed or posted to the forum. You acknowledge that your use of the forum or its content shall be at your sole risk. The decision to take part in the forum is entirely yours.
19. TCC cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered through use of its forum, or application to use its forum. In no
event will TCC or any of its officers or trustees be liable for any damages whatsoever, or whether in contract, negligence or other action, including (but not limited to) damages for loss of use of forum, damage to equipment or other software, or loss of data or profits or for any other monitory loss or for any indirect or consequential damages, arising out of or in connection with the use (or inability to use) or the performance of the forum. In addition, in no event shall TCC, any of its officers or trustees be liable for any unauthorised use of the forum.
20. Any copyright, trademarks or property rights in the forum (including the design arrangement and look and feel of the forum) and all materials, software or contents supplied as part of the forum other than the content you supply and your personal information, remains at all times the property of TCC and protected by a copyright law.
22. If any of the terms or parts thereof are held by any Court or competent authority to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, in whole or in part, this will not affect the validity of the remaining terms or parts thereof which will continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent committed by the law.
24. TCC can transfer its rights and obligation under these terms to any company, firm or person, provided this does not effect your rights under the terms. You may not transfer or assign your rights or obligations under the terms to anyone else and your membership of the forum is personal to you.